Welcome to The Wicker Memorial Park Website!
Wicker Memorial Park is owned and operated by the North Township Trustee. Dedicated by President Calvin Coolidge on June 14, 1927 to the "doughboys" of World War 1, Wicker Memorial Park has become one of the most utilized parks in the Region.
The Dog Park will be closed on or after August 31, 2015 for enahncements. Renovations will include new fencing, grass, concrete, benches and an irrigation system. The size of the park will also be increased. The Dog Park is slated to open the Spring of 2016.